Do you want to sell more tickets? If so, then TicketingHub is the ticketing software for you.
TicketingHub is proud to announce a new partnership with TXGB, the UK's leading distribution platform for tourism suppliers.
TXGB provides a business-to-business platform connecting tourism suppliers to a diverse range of domestic and international distributors. Connect with them today using the TicketingHub Reservation software!
As of today, TicketingHub customers will be able to connect their live inventory and ticket sales channels directly to the TXGB network so they can reach more distributors and make more money!. This means that your tickets are automatically linked up with VisitEngland's website; all you need to do is log in!
Benefits of using a Channel Manager:
- Connect all Sales Channels and Bookings Instantly
- Boost your Sales Through Automation
- Manage availability across channels
- No more manual errors, therefore no more over-bookings
- Monitor all your bookings from one place
- Increase global visibility and expand your business
How to connect to TXGB?
1. Claim your business
- Go to www.txgb.co.uk Website and ‘Apply now’
- Select your TicketingHub in the signup wizard
- Sign up for or link an existing Stripe account so you can receive payments. It’s easy and free to sign up for a Stripe account. This is
used to handle consumer payments securely - www.stripe.com/gb
2. Get connected
- Receive login details to the TXGB Dashboard
- Set up your products in TX Load or connect your existing products from your booking system
- Browse available channels, review commission rates and opt in terms
- Opt in to channels that are right for you, and;
- Add booking pages to your own website
3. Take bookings
- Distributor shares your live availability and pricing on their website
4. Receive bookings
- In most cases, receive payment up front and immediately
- TXGB will issue a monthly statement and invoice you monthly by direct debit for any commission / booking fees owed
Where can I find out more?
Download the TXGB supplier information pack, visit TXGB.co.uk to find out more and get started, or call 0330 223 5050 to chat to one of the team about the benefits this partnership can bring to your business.