What Is Ctrip?
Ctrip, China's largest travel service provider or OTA. It offers hotel accommodations, airline tickets and packaged tours in China and around the world. Ctrip aggregates information on hotels, flights, tours and activities to provide their customers with comprehensive information about what they are looking for.
But how do you know that your inventory will be available when someone tries to book it? This is where TicketingHub comes into play!
What Is TicketingHub?
TicketingHub, a company that specializes in live inventory ticketing solutions for Attractions, Cultural Sites, Monuments, zoos, aquariums and tours and activity providers. It empowers tour and activity providers to:
- Increase Sales Revenue
- Decrease Overhead Expense
- Save Valuable Operational Time
- Intuitive Admin Console Makes it Easy to Track Sales and Operations
How Does the Integration Work?
Too often tour providers find themselves selling too many tickets because they can't accurately predict how many customers will show up on any given day.
TicketingHub's software helps by enabling visitors to book tickets online and seamlessly integrates with Ctrip so when it comes time for the tour provider to sell their own tickets through Ctrip, all the information is there which eliminates overselling!
Benefits of using a Channel Manager:
- Connect all Sales Channels and Bookings Instantly
- Boost your Sales Through Automation
- Manage availability across channels
- No more manual errors, therefore no more over-bookings
- Monitor all your bookings from one place
- Increase global visibility and expand your business
Ticketinghub is the perfect solution for those looking for a fast, easy way to book tickets for any event. With its user-friendly interface and growing global presence, Ticketinghub is quickly becoming the go-to choice for online ticket booking.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today!